Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays [1]

This week I am thankful for....

1) A free crib for the new baby!  The Lord definitely provides and it was an awesome reminder that He has it under control!

2) A more balanced schedule.  I feel like I am getting to spend more quality, happy time with Grace.  I love that she is old enough now to run around the house a bit while I'm in the kitchen or dining room (so I can see her) and she feels like she has freedom.  I also loved our impromptu conversation and play time on the kitchen floor while dinner was in the oven the other day!

3) E-Mealz.  It has made me be purposeful about healthy meals and family time.  Totally worth $1.25 a week!

4) Creating our new family website (still pretty basic) to share that we are missionaries in Dayton and are raising support (harvestyouth.org/aaronandelizabeth.htm)

5) Ordering business cards!  Same purpose as above but I designed them and they're awesome!

6) The knowledge that tomorrow is Friday!  Even though I have to drive two hours Friday night I'm stoked about hanging out with my kid on Saturday and HOPEFULLY FINALLY making it to a playground!

7) Talking with husband about getting rid of our patio furniture.  It is pretty old and torn up...and if it isn't there, more room for Grace to play on the deck where I can see her this summer!

8) The PAUL study by Beth Moore - I never really liked the guy, hoping this study will help.

9) Cosmic Bingo - way more fun than regular bingo and it helps that I am almost done with the planning already!

10) Sleeping in.  My amazing husband gets up with my daughter every day except Saturday and Sunday (he works late those nights) and it is amazing.  I don't get up till 9 most days of the week and it REALLY helps me to not go crazy by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment